VOLUNTEER APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR SPRING EVALUATIONS
Applications received after August 23 will be processed for the Spring Evaluations.
All pets must be a minimum of 2 years old to enter program.
Any questions please call the office 403-250-7257
Photo courtesy Calgary Airport Authority
become a volunteer
Bring a smile to someone else’s day! We work with you and your cat or dog to provide safe and supportive pet visits.
Request a Visit
Bring PALS to your school, workplace, or care centre. Learn more about how to request a PALS visit.
Enhance the lives of Calgarians, through the known human-animal bond, with pet visitation therapy, program development, research, education, and collaboration.
Enhanced quality of life through pet visitation therapy.
- Provide safe and enjoyable pet visitation programs to the Calgary community
- Initiate and participate in new programs involving human-animal bond in response to our community’s needs
- Support pet therapy advancement through program development, research, education, and collaboration
- Provide quality leadership, support, and growth to our volunteers and staff
- Ensure all program participants, volunteers, staff, and animals are treated with dignity, respect, compassion, and understanding