Someone you love was visited by PALS today!
Donate now to help PALS to keep our volunteers visiting those in need in the community!
Watch the PALS Facebook page for upcoming raffles and fundraisers!
Photo courtesy Calgary Airport Authority
become a volunteer
Bring a smile to someone else’s day! We work with you and your cat or dog to provide safe and supportive pet visits.
Request a Visit
Bring PALS to your school, workplace, or care centre. Learn more about how to request a PALS visit.
Enhance the lives of Calgarians, through the known human-animal bond, with pet visitation therapy, program development, research, education, and collaboration.
Enhanced quality of life through pet visitation therapy.
- Provide safe and enjoyable pet visitation programs to the Calgary community
- Initiate and participate in new programs involving human-animal bond in response to our community’s needs
- Support pet therapy advancement through program development, research, education, and collaboration
- Provide quality leadership, support, and growth to our volunteers and staff
- Ensure all program participants, volunteers, staff, and animals are treated with dignity, respect, compassion, and understanding